More and more emphasis is being placed on multiple choice questions (MCQs) in the assessment of the Medical School curriculum. Along with that comes the complexity of marking MCQ answer sheets. Our MCQ Marking solution does this quickly, efficiently and accurately using internationally recognized software and hardware brands.
Your answer sheets can be economically designed and printed on plain-paper forms using standard word processing software and printers. A production quality image scanner is then used to read the answer sheets for analysis by the OMR software.
- OMR, OCR, and Barcode recognition
- Image and handwriting capture
- White paper reader (pencil/pen)
- Unresolved answers highlighted
- Student name lookup
- Test grading and numerous grading statistics
- Scan speed of 4000 pages per hour.
- 150 pages capacity Automatic Document Feeder
- Optical Resolution of 600 dpi
- Duty cycle of 5000 pages/day
- Ultrasonic double feed detection