A Radiology Information System is a computerized database used by radiology departments to store, manipulate, and distribute patient radiological data and imagery. Our RIS solution improves radiology workflow by automating the patient’s diagnostic journey from order entry to results distribution, reducing errors and improving patient care.
When integrated with PACS (picture archiving and communication system), it provides healthcare providers with long-term storage and convenient access to images from multiple. Digital images and reports are transmitted digitally via PACS; this eliminates the need to manually file, retrieve, or transport film jackets.
- Drives efficient, lean workflow.
- Integrates with EMR and full healthcare IT strategy.
- Maximizes referrals and internal performance with customized management reports.
- Streamlines reporting with auto-insertion of patient and exam information, and integration with PACS.
- Customizes reporting, critical-results tracking and peer reviews.
- Tailors worklist to meet workflow needs.