Our Hospital Information Systems is designed to integrate the essential components needed for the automation of hospital management. Digitalization of information in healthcare institutions is key to improving health information accessibility to hospitals, doctors, physicians, as well as patients. With a HIS solution we can help your organization improve your efficiency to provide service to patients and reduce the numbers of preventable errors that occur in the health industry every year due to inaccessibility of patient information.
- Patient Admission.
- Electronic Medical Records.
- Computerized Physician Order Entry.
- Doctors, Nursing, Operating Theater, Ward, ICU, OPD, ER….
- Support modules: LIS, RIS & PACS, PIS, Blood Bank, Therapy, Dialysis, Diet, Housekeeping, Billing….
- Enterprise-enabling modules: Fixed Assets, Finance, Human Resources….
- Easy Access to Patient Data to generate varied records, including classification based on demographic, gender, age, etc. It is especially beneficial for out-patient care, enhancing the continuity of care.
- It helps as a decision support system for the hospital authorities for developing comprehensive health care policies.
- Efficient and accurate administration of finance and distribution of medical aid.
- Improved monitoring of drug usage, and study of effectiveness. This leads to the reduction of adverse drug interactions while promoting more appropriate pharmaceutical utilization.
- Enhances information integrity reduces transcription errors and reduces duplication of information entries.
- Scalability & portability (open modular architecture, declared interfaces, etc.).
- Integration with Electronic Devices such as Display Boards, PDA’s, Mobiles etc.