Developed to international standards, it fully automates data and information in a blood bank from end to end. With a host of features which consists of but not limited to Blood Camp scheduling, worklist generation, Serology and Grouping results interpretation as well as real-time component status monitoring.
- Donor Management: Donor Registration, vetting, donor recall, and blood camp scheduling.
- Lab Test Management: HL7 compatibility for integration with automated analyzers, supports results gathering, and Result interpretation.
- Component Management: Result interpretation, shelf life monitoring, product processing management, External Receive, External Product Request, Component Status Reports, Barcode Tracking.
- Transfusion Management: Test Ordering, Order and Reserve Products, Adverse Transfusion Management.
- Inventory Management: Blood Bags and Reagents Management, Receive and return of stock, Stock Status Reports.
- Reports: Blood Bag Traceability Report, Stock Movement Report, Donor/Recipient Tracing Report, Blood Request Details Report, Rare Blood Group Report, Reactive Blood Reports (Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Syphilis, HIV), and Various Blood Processing Reports.